Monday 14 April 2014

Snorkeling!


Ive actually spent three days writing this post now..

So during Spring Break we went to Hanauma Bay, a protected bay where you can snorkel and swim with fishes. To get in you have to pay a fee (though it's free for residents and students) of 7.50$, and watch a short video about how to treat the reef with respect. We actually ended up going twice, because the first day was so cloudy and windy that we only stayed about an hour. We didn't stay very long the second day either, but enough to see plenty of fish! Some pictures, obviously.. I took a bunch but most were too blurry or dark, or the fish was too far away. I guess my GoPro technique still needs some work! I did get a lot of video so Im going to sit down one day soon and edit a short video I think!
Hanauma Bay the first day, as you can see it was preeetty cloudy. We saw whales in the distance!

The moment you entered the water, the fish was everywhere. And big!


 This is Hawaii's state fish, the Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

 Martin of course had a lot of fun!
And so did I!

Thats it for now, editing pictures takes forever when you have stuff going on all the time. Next up is our Big Island trip and I have 270 pictures and videos to go through for that soooo its going to take some time..

No comments:

Post a Comment